In a bid to address privacy concerns, the UIDAI in April introduced a new concept of ‘Virtual ID’. It can be generated from the base holder’s UIDAI website. It is a 16 digit number which can be used as an alternative to the base. Let us know that all payments of virtual ID will be required for verification of bank, insurance company, NPCI, PPI, NBFC, telecom operator or other agencies.
How To Generate Online Aadhaar Virtual ID:
1. For this, users will have the UIDAI official website https://www.uidai.gov.in. will go on.
2. After login, users will have to go to Aadhaar Service and click on the Virtual ID.
3. Now a page will open where you have to enter the Aadhaar number of 16 digits. After this, generate the security code and generate the OTP.
This OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
4. Then enter this OTP and click on Generate VID. After the process is complete, you will have a VID generated message.
5. Let us know that a Virtual ID will be valid until the user creates the second virtual ID.
यह भी देखें
- snapdragon 660 प्रोसेसर क्या है
- एंड्राइड रूटिंग क्या है
- रूटिंग के फायदे
- रूटिंग के नुकसान
- स्मार्टफोन की बैटरी लाइफ कैस बचाये
- Frames Per Second [FPS] क्या है [हिंदी]
- Bootloader और Kernel का क्या अर्थ है [Hindi]
- NFC क्या है [हिंदी]
- डिफरेंस बिटवीन Snapdragon 820 and 821 [हिंदी]
- Snapdragon 650 और 625 में क्या फर्क है
What is Aadhaar Virtual ID
Virtual ID is a 16 digit unique number that can be created and changed by the Aadhar holder. The Aadhar holder can change the virtual ID several times.
At present, the virtual ID is valid for a minimum of one day. This means the Aadhar holder can re-generate the virtual ID after one day. Nothing has been said in the bar at the time of the expiry date of the virtual ID.
In such a case, a virtual ID will be valid until the holders create a new ID. There may be only one active virtual ID for any Aadhaar card at one time.
If you have any questions or suggestions, then you can give your opinion in the comments box below. So that we also get a chance to learn something from your thoughts and improve something.
And do not forget to follow DeemTab on social media, and you can visit the website and the YouTube channel to get more information.
If you liked this article and it was useful to you then you would share it with your friends.
For today, for now