So many of you will know what is Android Rooting , if you do not know, read this post . So, Today in this post , we will tell you what the benefits of Rooting, so as we all know,Rooting is not always easy, ways to root every Android smartphone. Are different, and there are a few technical ways to root the Android phone. So we all hope that if we work so hard to root our Android then we should get some advantage of it.
So today we are going to tell you the benefits of routing, see Routing has many advantages, its most basic advantage is that we have already installed bloatware apps on our phones, or those apps which have already been loaded into our Android system But if we do not need as much of those apps, then we can also uninstall them, if our phone has root access from our Android system.
Some time ago when the internal memory was very low in Android phones, many people used to root their phones just for this purpose, so that they could remove the spare apps installed on their phones, but with time rooting Even more powerful techniques have emerged,
In today’s time, if our Android phone is rooted, then we can do such things that you would never have thought about. If your phone is rooted then you can hack someone’s Wi-Fi, you are connected to a network, you can find out who is browsing or what is downloading on that network, sometimes even if You can also hack its accounts, freeze someone’s internet or shut down, you can edit your phone’s system files, there are many other benefits of Android Rooting.
- Difference Between Snapdragon 820 and 821
- Difference Between Snapdragon 650 and Snapdragon 625
- What is NFC
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- What is MediaTek
- What is Android Rooting ?
- Gionee F205 and S11 Lite Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Snapdragon 835
- Which processor in JIO phone
Now we make a list of what are pros Android Rooting .
- You can make many modifications in your mobile. From this, you can also install software that is not made for your phone.
- you can hack someone Wi-Fi, (only WPS enabled router)
- The LOG of the network connected to it can see who is doing it.
- You can change your phone’s IMEI.
- You can also increase your Android mobile’s memory or RAM by using your mobile’s SD card.
- If your mobile’s internal storage is low and you want to send your application to your SD card But in your mobile this option is not available, you can send all of your apps to your SD Card using Android Root.
- If your mobile has a speed slow and you want to increase its speed You can also use Android root for this.
- The mobile application which is not necessary can stop the auto start. So that your phone’s processor will not load much and your phone will run faster than before.
- You can delete the non-deleted application in your Android mobile.
- You can update your operating system and add some thing to the Extra function, then you can generate code in it and modify the operating system.
- After you root the Android, you have full control, so that you can prevent any bloatware installed and you can keep the same application which one you want.
- The biggest benefits is that you can install Custom Rom in it without Android Root its not possible.
- If you have a lot of advertising in your mobile, then you can use applications like AdFree, Adblock Plus and AD Free after rootinng the Android which will not be able to add to your Android mobile.
- The biggest advantage is that you can take full backup of your mobile.
- If your mobile is stolen or lost, you can track your mobile.
Note: The information given in this post was to provide information about the benefits of your Android rooting, etc. Please do not use it in the wrong activities. Deemtab wants to increase your information.
So I hope you have come to understand about Android Rooting Pros or Advantage.
If you have any questions or suggestions, then you will be given a comment in the comment box below. Can give your opinion.
And if you want more information from the technology, you can check the playlist of Technology on the YouTube channel where you can get your answer, and visit the website and YouTube channel to learn more. If there is something wrong then you can also use it in the comment box.
# What about my content? Do you like it or not?
# IS there any improvement which I should Do?
# How was my last article?
# What do you LIKE most about DeemTab?
#Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
THANKS FOR READING
VISIT ONE’s MORE TIME