If you want to backup and restore your WhatsApp Chat, then we have come with 6 easy steps for you to help you back up your entire chat history. let’s Explore
- Samsung Galaxy J6 and Galaxy J8 have been launched
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) Feature
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) comparison
- Oppo Find X
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A compare with feature
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Price and specification
- Cons or Disadvantage of Rooting
- Oppo F7’s Limited Cricket Edition lunch in IndiaSnapdragon 835
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specifications leak before launch
Step 1– Go to Whitsap’s home screen. Here you will see three dots on the top right, tap on them.
Step 2- After this you will see a number of options, from within these options, tap Settings.
Step 3- On the Settings page you will see the Chat option, tap on it.
Step 4- After going to Chat page, tap on Chat backup.
Step 5- You can choose from account to network. Also if you want to back up the videos in chat, then tap the box in front of Include videos.
Step 6- Then tap on the green BACKUP button.
After this your chat will be saved on your email.
So I hope you understand about Whatsapp Backup.
you have any questions or suggestions, then you will be given a comment in the comment box below. You Can give Your opinion.
And if you want more information from the technology, you can check the playlist of Technology on the YouTube channel where you can get your answer, and visit the website and YouTube channel to learn more. If there is something wrong then you can also use it in the comment box.
# What about my content? Do you like it or not?
# IS there any improvement which I should Do?
# How was my last article?
# What do you LIKE most about DeemTab?
#Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
THANKS FOR READING
VISIT ONE’s MORE TIME