Mi LED TV 4 marks the entry of Xiaomi into the television market in India. Xiaomi, that has established itself as one of the most successful smartphone brands in India, launches the ‘world’s thinnest LED TV’ with Mi TV 4. It has a width as low as 4.9 mm and a screen size of 55 inches. Other notable features of Mi Smart LED TV include frameless display, 4k Ultra HD resolution, PatchWall user interface and more. The price of Mi TV falls below Rs 40,000 and is quite reasonable for the striking features it provides. On Flipkart, you can buy the Mi TV on sale on 22nd February and also avail other offers including 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards, Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card and more.
Mi LED Smart TV4 world’s thinnest LED TV
55 4K HDR frameless display
World’s thinnest LED TV (4.9mm)
500,000 + hours of content
PatchWall: Revolutionary TV experience
One remote – control set-top box and TV& more
4.9mm ultra thin
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Viewing Angle: 178°
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Response Time: 8ms(Typ)
Dolby Audio / DTS-HD
Audio Power: 2 x 8 W
USB: 1 x 3.0, 1 x 2.0
HDMI: 3 (1 contain ARC)
S/PDIF out: 1
WIFI: 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n
Bluetooth: BLE 4.0
MPEG1/2/4, REAL, H.265, H.26
DOLBY AUDIO, DTS
CPU: Amlogic Cortex A53 Quad core, up to 1.8GHz
GPU: Mali-T830 MP2, up to 750MHz
RAM: 2GB DDR
Storage: 8GB eMMC
- Voltage: 100-240V～50/60Hz
- Power: 155W
Temperature 0℃~45℃，Humidity 20%~80%
Storage temperature -15℃~45℃，
- Relative humidity < 80%
Fact About This Device
- The 55-inch Mi TV 4 costs 3,999 Yuan in China.
- Mi TV on sale on 22nd February (Flipkart or Mi Store)
- Chinese device maker Xiaomi unveiled the Mi LED Smart TV 4 on February 14 at a price of Rs 39,999.
- which is thinner than an iPhone 7 and weighs about 17.2 kilograms (excluding the base kit)
- The television comes with 3 HDMI ports, 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports for connectivity
- Manu Jain, managing director of Xiaomi India.
- 500,000 hours of content from video-on-demand providers.
- No. The Mi LED Smart TV 4 does not come with a sound bar. It has two down-firing speakers.
- The Mi LED Smart TV 4 has a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- one remote – control set-top box and TV& more.
Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4: All your common Questions Answered about the 55-inch budget 4K HDR TV
Where can I buy the Mi LED Smart TV 4?
(Mi.com and on Flipkart) Flash sale on February 22 at 2PM.
What is the price of the Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4?
The Mi LED Smart TV 4 is priced at Rs 39,999
Does the Mi LED Smart TV 4 comes with a sound bar?
No. The Mi LED Smart TV 4 does not come with a sound bar. It has two down firing speakers.
What is the refresh rate of the TV?
The Mi LED Smart TV 4 has a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Does the TV run on Android?
Yes and No. The TV runs on a user interface called PatchWall. The user experience is built on Android but UI isn’t that of your standard Android TV.
How does the PatchWall UI work on the TV?
The PatchWall UI puts content in the centre. So, you don’t need to navigate to an app to start watching content.
Will the TV recommend content to me?
Is there Netflix on the TV?
Does the TV have an app store?
Can I side load Android APKs in the TV?
Can I wall mount the TV?
Can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to the Mi TV 4?
Yes, you can.
THANKS FOR READING
VISIT ONE’s MORE TIME