At present, most of our work is done on a smartphone, whether it is official work or personal work. Our personal information like photos, videos, social media accounts, and banking is present on the smartphone. You may get a feature of Google if the phone is stolen or lost.
- Find Your Phone Function lets you find information from your old phone to current location.
In fact, like the Find My Phone feature of Apple, users get the Find Your Phone function in Android smartphones. With Find Your Phone function, you can find information from the old location of your phone to the current location. With Google Maps, you can find your lost phone in minutes.
Step 1: Open the browser on your smartphone or PC and go to www.maps.google.co.in.
Step 2: Login with your Google Account which had lost or stolen phone link.
Step 3: Click on the three dots in the upper right.
Step 4: Click on your timeline option.
Step 5: Enter information about that year, month or day from when you want to locate the location of your lost phone.
Step 6: Map will give you complete information from the old location of the phone to the current location.
Note- This process will work only when both your smartphone and location service are turned on.
- Instantly Improve your WiFi Speed
- Online fraud will be hammered
- Qualcomm has solved biggest trouble solution for 5G Smartphone
- 5 gaming apps broke many records
- difference between real and fake products
- your smartphone may have a bad effect on the battery
- void While Using Your- Wallet App In Your Smartphone
- Before giving your children a smartphone
- 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 5 Things To CONSIDER Before Buying A Smartphone
You can visit the website and the YouTube channel to get more information.
If you liked this article and it was useful to you then you would share it with your friends.