Google Chrome is the world’s most popular browser. You can do this browser in Hindi as well as in many Indian languages
Google Chrome Internet Browser is a smartphone or a PC or a laptop is used by many users. This is probably the reason why Google Chrome is the world’s most popular browser. You can do this browser in Hindi as well as in many Indian languages.
Generally speaking, the Google Chrome browser uses the English language as the default language. But you can use it in Hindi or any other regional or regional language for your convenience. Let’s know about the easy way to use Google Chrome in any other language.
- First of all, make sure that the latest version of Google Chrome is installed on your smartphone or PC.
- After this, you have to launch the Google Chrome browser. To launch it, you can go to the Start menu or use the desktop shortcut icon.
- After the browser launches, click on the three dots given in the upper right of Google Chrome.
- After this, you will see the settings option.
- By clicking the Settings option, you will need to click on the Advanced option. This advance button will show you at the bottom portion of the settings.
- Here you will see many options, including passwords, auto fill etc. From these options, you can go to the language option and click on the AA language option.
- Here you will see a variety of languages. Of these languages, you can use the language of your choice.
- After clicking on the add button you will see that language in the list of Google Chrome’s default languages.
- After completing all these steps, you have to start the Google Chrome browser again.
- After re-start, Google Chrome will be open in the language which one you set up.