If you are upset with the speed of the slow Wi-Fi router, then our Article may help to increase Your Wifi speed. We are going to tell you about some of the simplest ways that you can change your old Wi-Fi router to double its speed.
- To increase the speed of the Wi-Fi router, it is important to note some things like where it has been placed or whether it needs a Repeater.
Where your Wi-Fi router is kept?
The position of the Wi-Fi router has a great effect on its speed. So it is important to note that where your Wi-Fi router is kept? Many times the WiFi signal does not reach your device correctly by keeping the router on the ground or placing it in front of it. In such a case, the best remedy is to keep it in a higher place. The higher the height of your Wi-Fi router, your device will get the stronger signal.
what is your Wi-Fi router range?
Every Wi-Fi router has a limit. If a router covers the range up to 100 meters, and some Router only has 30 meters, In this case, find out how far your Wi-Fi router can send the signal.
Why is the blockage coming
The biggest enemy of Wi-Fi signal is Concrete and Metal. For a strong Wi-Fi signal, it is important that there is no metal bag in front of your router. Also, avoid router placement in the basement. Wi-Fi signals are weakened to penetrate the walls, so your network Slow works.
Which direction is right
Wi-Fi router covers 360-degree angle. That is, the router sends an equal signal in every direction. In such a situation, there is no difference between sitting in one direction, but in this case, the point of attention is that there is no obstruction in the direction in which the device is your device.
If your house is big then you need to install a repeater. With the help of repeater, your router starts to cover more space.
- Momo Whatsapp and KiKi Challenge
- Online fraud will be hammered
- Qualcomm has solved biggest trouble solution for 5G Smartphone
- 5 gaming apps broke many records
- difference between real and fake products
- your smartphone may have a bad effect on the battery
- void While Using Your- Wallet App In Your Smartphone
- Before giving your children a smartphone
- 5G smartphone with Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 5 Things To CONSIDER Before Buying A Smartphone
You can visit the website and the YouTube channel to get more information.
If you liked this article and it was useful to you then you would share it with your friends.